Pneumatic ball valves
use a ball with a hole as open-close part. The ball rotates with axis which is vertical to channel so that it can open or close valve. Pneumatic ball valves are used to connect or cut off medium inside pipes.
Advantages of pneumatic ball valves:
1. Pneumatic ball vales are suitable for operating usually. Open or close rapidly. Having portability.
2. Having low fluid resistance.
3. Having simple structure, low volume, light weight, convenient for maintenance.
4. Having excellent sealing.
5. Without the limitation of direction of installation or medium flowing.
6. No vibration and low noise
Categories of pneumatic pipe ball valves
Based on structure, pneumatic pipe ball valves can be classified into floating pneumatic pipe ball valve, trunnion pneumatic pipe ball valve, elastic pneumatic pipe ball valve and oil seal pneumatic pipe ball valve.
Based on channel, pneumatic pipe ball valves can be classified into through way pneumatic pipe ball valve, angle pneumatic pipe ball valve and three-way pneumatic pipe ball valve. Three-way pneumatic pipe ball valve is ball valves are classified into T-pattern pneumatic pipe ball valve and L-pattern pneumatic ball valve in further.
Based on connection, pneumatic pipe ball valves can be classified into screw pneumatic pipe ball valve, flanged pneumatic pipe ball valve and welded pneumatic pipe ball valve.
Installation & maintenance of pneumatic pipe ball valve
1. Place should be retained so that handle can rotate.
2. The valves cannot be used to reduce expenditure.
3. Pneumatic pipe ball valve with transmission must be installed vertically.
Nominal pressure: PN1.0-32.0MPa, ANSI Class 150-900Lb, JIS 10-20K
Nominal diameter: DN6-900mm, NPS 1/4”-36”
Connection: flanged, butt welded, screw, socket welded
Applicable medium: -196℃
Driving manner: manual operated, gear worm operated, pneumatic operated, electric operated, hydraulic operated, pneumatic-hydraulic operated, electric-hydraulic operated, etc.
Materials of body: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti, ZG1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, CF8 (304), CF3 (304L), CF8M (316), CF3M (316L), Ti. Made of different materials, the valves are applicable respectively for water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidative medium, urea, etc.