Electric high pressure gate valve
uses flange connection, a kind of the whole direct casting valve. Electric high pressure gate valve is mainly used for water, oil and overheating steam pipes whose pressure below PN16.0MPa. Bonnet connection is used in central section, still having good sealing performance under the working conditions of high temperature and high pressure. Upper layer of sealing face of electric high pressure gate valve is bead welded by cemented carbide. The pure metal layer is larger than 3mm, after being processed, having abrasion resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, scuffing resistance and long service life.
Structural Features of Electric High Pressure Gate Valve
1. The valve uses flange bolt connection. Two ends of branch pipe are flange connection structure.
2. The sealing face of seat is welded by using stainless steel, having good abrasion resistance and scuffing resistance.
3. The surface of stem is dealt with corrosion resistance nitridation, having god abrasion resistance and scuffing resistance.
4. On-off of valve is controlled by electric device on bonnet. Electric device is equipped with specific motor, reduction gearbox, torque control mechanism, stroke control mechanism, site operating mechanism and manual-electric switching mechanism. Torque control mechanism can protect valve under the situation that stroke control mechanism fail.
5. Besides on-site operation, electric device can realize remote operation.
Electric high pressure gate vale is widely applied in petrochemical industry and thermal power generation. It is used as on-off device for connecting or cutting media on pipes.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!